Banking Teller/Customer Service
- @First Covenant Bank
- Full Time
- Posted 1 month ago
- 1 Click(s)
- United States, Commerce, GA, USA View on Map
- View(s) 103
First Century Bank is seeking an individual in the Customer Service Representative / First Call Representative role to join our Commerce, Georgia, team. This individual will be responsible for contributing to both the Branch team by performing customer service duties as well as serving clients electronically as a part of our First Call Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support and process requests conducted through online banking, including address changes, new account requests, secure messages, and Online banking applications.
2. Set up online banking for designated customers and provide ongoing support to clients for its use.
3. As needed, submit cases to Q2, Bill pay or other vendors to address daily support issues
4. Answer phones as needed and provide client support
5. Assist customers with checking accounts, setting up new accounts, making changes to existing accounts (DDA, Savings, CD, etc…)
6. Process Transfers and Wires (including Verification) as requested
7. Make tickets for transfers and payments to complete transactions
8. Knows features, advantages, and benefits of all bank loan products (consumer, mortgage, and commercial loan services) and all deposit products (transaction, money market, certificates and savings, IRA and retirement related) and recommends appropriate product or service for customer need. Can discuss competitive products and sell bank value. Opens all deposit accounts and processes paperwork accompanying each account being opened.
9. Exemplifies ‘relationship banking’ by building the relationship with the customer by providing high quality service and being a source of expertise to the clients. Demonstrates commitment to clients by responding quickly and courteously to inquiries about products and needed problem resolution. As a member of the branch team, successful individuals:
*Greet customers, by name, and with a smile as they enter the branch
*Identifying customer need(s) and suggesting the appropriate course of action to address the
*Thanks the customer for the opportunity to be of service.
10. Facilitates the operation of the safe deposit boxes within the Bank, and assists clients as needed with this product.
11. Provides back up teller responsibilities if needed.
12. Run daily Q2 audit reports and ACH reports, review and monitor for unusual activity or any activity which requires bank action. Take appropriate action, or escalate issue as needed.
13. Run and review daily Planet press reports for unusual activity or any activity which requires bank action. Take appropriate action, or escalate issue as needed.
14. Complete Rate Watch tasks on a weekly basis.
15. Research and appropriately address Fraud Alerts
Research and Process
16. Research and take appropriate action on dormant accounts for designated branches and clients.
17. Receive and process Social Security Verification Requests
18. Place debit card orders, complete research assignments, perform fraud assists as needed
19. Assist with Due Diligence process including but not limited to satisfying required checks for all clients including know your customer requirements, satisfying bank policy/procedures as well as governmental regulations.
20. Check and verify packets, then scanning into the system for ease of retrieval.
21. Prepaid customer relations, assisting clients to reach the prepaid program manager or designated representative.
22. Perform various prepaid projects including but not limited to mass mailings, checks, calling, verifying addresses, and re-issuing checks.
23. Adheres to security guidelines and policies.
24. Performs other duties that may be assigned or which inherently or logically belong to the position.
Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university; or associate’s degree and one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent experience and education. Qualified individuals will demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be driven to provide outstanding service to clients and other team members.
First Century Bank is an equal-opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, gender, religious creed or religious beliefs, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by state or federal law.
First Covenant Bank
Finance and Insurance
Relationship Banking Officer Full Time Eugene, OR, USA Published 1 month ago
The Relationship Banking Officer reports to the Treasury Management Officer and is responsible for identification, analysis and sales and support of the Bank’...@ Summit Bank Posted in: Banking/Finance Save job
SaviBank Bank Teller Full Time Oak Harbor, WA, USA Published 1 month ago
SaviBank Bank Teller SaviBank is continuing to grow, and we have an exciting opportunity to join our great team in Oak Harbor! Are you looking for more ...@ SaviBank Posted in: Banking/Finance Save job
Executive Assistant – Investment Banking Full Time Chicago, IL, USA Published 1 month ago
Executive Assistant – Investment Banking Company X is seeking a proactive Executive Assistant to support its Investment Banking Private Equity Advisory ...@ The Rockridge Group Posted in: Banking/Finance Save job