Portfolio Manager – Commercial Banking
- @Prime Searches
- $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 / Annually Full Time
- Posted 1 month ago
- 1 Click(s)
- United States, Bedford, NH, USA View on Map
- View(s) 109
Our client is a community bank that has an immediate opening for a Portfolio Manager in the Greater Manchester, NH, market. They have a strong focus on the commercial banking business and are growing their team.
Engage and onboard new customers who fit the business’ defined markets, boosting the commercial banking business’ profitability and developing commercial banking relationships.
- Develop new clients and expand on existing relationships
- Manage a significant client portfolio
- Analyze client needs and credit strengths and weaknesses
- Make loan decision recommendations
- Recommend pricing options
- 5+ years of experience in commercial lending/credit analysis
- Strong understanding of financial statements, tax returns, etc.
- Experience with C&I, CRE, or both types of lending products
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Attractive Salary in the $110-120k – Plus Bonus!
Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs. Health, dental, and vision benefits (bank pays 75% of health and dental) Life, long-term disability, and short-term disability 100% paid by the bank
Relationship Banking Officer Full Time Eugene, OR, USA Published 1 month ago
The Relationship Banking Officer reports to the Treasury Management Officer and is responsible for identification, analysis and sales and support of the Bank’...@ Summit Bank Posted in: Banking/Finance Save job
SaviBank Bank Teller Full Time Oak Harbor, WA, USA Published 1 month ago
SaviBank Bank Teller SaviBank is continuing to grow, and we have an exciting opportunity to join our great team in Oak Harbor! Are you looking for more ...@ SaviBank Posted in: Banking/Finance Save job
Executive Assistant – Investment Banking Full Time Chicago, IL, USA Published 1 month ago
Executive Assistant – Investment Banking Company X is seeking a proactive Executive Assistant to support its Investment Banking Private Equity Advisory ...@ The Rockridge Group Posted in: Banking/Finance Save job