Relationship Banking Officer
- @Summit Bank
- Full Time
- Posted 1 month ago
- 0 Click(s)
- United States, Eugene, OR, USA View on Map
- View(s) 75
The Relationship Banking Officer reports to the Treasury Management Officer and is responsible for identification, analysis and sales and support of the Bank’s treasury management products to established and targeted prospective clients.
- Participates in business calls with colleagues and existing and prospective clients to sell and promote treasury management products and services and to generate revenue for the Bank.
- Works closely with Business Development, Lending and eBanking teams to attain service charge and deposit goals and to solidify customer retention efforts by providing superior level of customer service.
- Performs, and tracks through completion demonstrations, setups and installations of all treasury management products and services.
- Prepares sales contracts, agreements and Treasury Management forms; ensuring proper documentation and authorizations have been obtained.
- Completes regular monitoring and processing functions associated with the Bank’s Treasury Management products and services. Responds to questions and client service requests, interacting with vendors to research and resolve system or client issues as needed.
- Analyzes and supports the Bank’s treasury management products and services including but not limited to: ACH origination, remote deposit capture, online banking, merchant services and mobile banking. Monitors the Bank’s Treasury Management offerings and usage; recommending enhancements as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains necessary documentation and processes for Treasury Management Services. Continually evaluates the efficiency of operational controls and procedures to maximize departmental production and to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Completes assigned Compliance Training.
- Maintains all related paper file systems so that necessary documents can be found easily, and documentation is consistent and complete.
- Assumes responsibility for various department functions in the absence of colleagues or in overload situations.
- Participates in various internal committees as assigned.
- Provides excellent personal customer service to all internal and external clients by treating people with respect; keeping commitments; inspiring the trust of others; working ethically and with integrity; upholding organizational values; accepting responsibility for own actions.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; contributes to the overall profitability of the Bank through cost controls and expense monitoring.
- Applies good judgment in decision making and sees beyond the immediate assignments and acts on opportunities and problem areas.
- Performs position safely and reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Works according to established schedules, arriving on time and with a positive attitude.
- Any other duties as defined.
QUALIFICATIONS AND DEMONSTRATED ABILITIES
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience. Work related experience should consist of a minimum of five (5) years of experience. Educational experience, through in-house training, formal school or related curriculum, should be applicable to treasury management products and services.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers, employees, directors, and shareholders.
- Advanced computer operation skills; scheduling, word processing, spreadsheet, Microsoft Windows, and Fiserv applications.
- Intermediate typing skills to meet production needs of position.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals and procedures.
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Frequent walking to assist customers and staff members at various locations within and outside of the Bank.
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 30 pounds (scanners and other equipment).
- Frequently bends, kneels, stoops, reaches, and/or pushes and pulls when installing or maintaining equipment or opening and closing drawers and cabinets.
- Repetitive use of hands such as grasping, twisting/turning of wrists, and finger dexterity necessary to perform various duties such as using tools on equipment, typing, writing and maintaining files.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time at assigned station.
- Continuous clarity of vision at 20 inches or less for normal processing of work.
SaviBank Bank Teller Full Time Oak Harbor, WA, USA Published 1 month ago
SaviBank Bank Teller SaviBank is continuing to grow, and we have an exciting opportunity to join our great team in Oak Harbor! Are you looking for more ...@ SaviBank Posted in: Banking/Finance Save job
Executive Assistant – Investment Banking Full Time Chicago, IL, USA Published 1 month ago
Executive Assistant – Investment Banking Company X is seeking a proactive Executive Assistant to support its Investment Banking Private Equity Advisory ...@ The Rockridge Group Posted in: Banking/Finance Save job
Portfolio Manager – Commercial Banking Full Time Bedford, NH, USA Published 2 months ago Salary $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 / Annually
Our client is a community bank that has an immediate opening for a Portfolio Manager in the Greater Manchester, NH, market. They have a ...@ Prime Searches Posted in: Banking/Finance Save job