I am working with a leading International Company that is looking for a Air Freight Customer Service Coordinator to join their busy team based in Colnbrook. The role will assist clients with all phases of shipment preparation ans well as handle and monitor activities, making sure that they match the company requirements and agreements.
This International company is a leader in the Aviation logistics industry. They provide global, customised solutions to their clients.
Based in Colnbrook, the Air Freight Customer Service Coordinator will be tasked with:
- Action orders from customers (which includes routing, classifying of service type, establishing a deadline and printing the job order)
- Keep customers updated on with continuous notifications and necessary followups (which includes relaying details pertaining to flight and customs delays, proof of deliveries, additional charges, resolutions, etc).
- Make sure that all work is carried out according to company policies and procedures.
- Keeping updated on shipments and providing the client with status updates throughout transit. Process client’s daily reports and manifests.
- Cultivate excellent working relationships with clients.
- Working conjunction with the pricing team to send requested quotations
- Work with internal departments to ensure client satisfaction and to ensure prompt action of client bookings & enquiries.
In order to be consider for the Air Freight Customer Service Coordinator role you should meet the below criteria:
- Relevant Industry related experience
- Customer Services Experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Courier / Freight Operations including Import / Export / Warehouse & Transport.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Excellent understanding of World Geography.
- Knowledge of country specific rules and regulations
- Awareness of time zones for different regions.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Teamwork skills and strong self-motivation ability.
- Basic salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme,
- Life Assurance,
- PHI Income protection.
- Rewards programme that offers discounts on everything from groceries to holidays, dining out and much more.
- Access to 24/7 GP, legal and financial advice along with mental health counselling.
- Access to a world renowned training platform