Our client, a growing, successful and innovative company committed to lowering carbon emissions, is seeking an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their team.
Our client truly are leaders in their market and experiencing a period of growth.
The primary purpose of the job is to support the business in providing high quality financial information and assisting with the achievement of business and finance team objectives, including month end reporting and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Monitoring the Accounts email inbox and responding to customer and supplier queries
- Accounts Payable, supplier account maintenance, processing invoices with accurate coding and descriptions, running and checking creditor reports to identify payments required
- Verifying and processing expenses
- Accounts Receivable, raising invoices for customer re-charges, providing monthly customer statements with relevant details
- Processing and tracking funding requests and reconciling purchases with sales
- Assistance with month-end submissions deadlines
- Reconciliation of current account and debit card transactions
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Support to all finance team members and the wider business
Skills and experience:
- High numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Competent user of Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel as well as CRM systems such as 365
- Meticulously organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Able to work as part of a team
- Willingness to exceed expectations
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times
- Experience of financial accounting processes, responsibilities and systems, with involvement in key processes
- Full clean driving licence