BANKING AND CARD SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
Our Banking and Card Services team is growing, are you ready to cash in your current role and join a business who will invest in you? Weatherbys Bank are currently looking for a Banking and Card Services Administrator to join us on a full time, permanent basis at our office in Wellingborough on a Monday to Friday 09:00- 17:30 basis.
You will enjoy working as part of a helpdesk team and will be able to assist clients and other team members when needed. Your main focus will be debit card and online/mobile banking queries and card fraud as well as taking incoming telephone calls ensuring they are answered in a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional manner.
WHY JOIN US?
We are looking to offer a salary of up to £20,500 per annum DOE. In addition, you will receive 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays). You will have access to a variety of other benefits including a pension scheme, onsite subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking and a range of discounts and benefits through our Reward Gateway platform.
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Deliver against company targets of minimising the total cost of fraud to our clients
- Contribute to the successful management of the bank’s debit card offering
- Enhance the service we provide to both internal and external clients through continuous improvement
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and comprehensive knowledge to all clients about the banks debit cards and associate bank account products
- Complete banking administration tasks, ensuring all individual responsibilities are completed in accordance with bank processes and procedures
- Covering your colleagues during times of absence or staff shortages and assist with other tasks, when necessary, as directed by your Line Manager
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A passion for delivering best in class customer service, striving to always deliver results and resolutions to our clients
genuine focus on providing the highest level of personal service and maintaining close relationships with all our clients
- A professional and clear telephone manner- you will often be the first point of contact for our clients and first impressions can only be made once!
- An understanding of the financial sector – preferably banking and/or previous exposure to either the Debit Card or Fraud sectors
- An eye for detail; the nature of our work involves direct contact with clients as well as reporting to regulators
WHO WE ARE
Weatherbys is one of the best regarded independent banking groups in the UK, winning Private Bank of the Year at the Spear’s UK Wealth Management awards in 2021. As you would expect from a business with ambitious growth plans, we are continually evolving and looking to the future, but always put our clients at the heart of everything we do. Don’t just take our word for it, find out more here:
JOIN THE FUTURE OF FAMILY BANKING.