We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients’ recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Job description – the role
Our client, a major UK retail bank, provides every day banking services to over 17 million retail customers. The banks expertise and services span across Business Services, Corporate banking, Wealth Management, Group Functions, Retail and Investment Banking.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Business Analyst for a 6 months contract based remotely.
Purpose of the Role:
- This role is to scope out the work required to meet the Consumer Duty regulations. We are looking for candidates who have some experience in regulatory programmes, particularly scoping out activities and doing early analysis, liaising with stakeholders and creating a gap analysis.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining documentation as well as supporting controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identifying and supporting cut-over and implementation tasks
- Tracing and linking business requirements to future state design
- Creating and executing test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitating user acceptance testing and supports business users in executing the user acceptance testing
- Building, managing and maintaining a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions
- Identifying and analysing operational risk, issues and dependencies around transitional and future state designs and highlight to project manager as necessary
- Supporting the high level operating and business models Last Updated: July 2020 Page 3 of 5
- Applying our standard process by understanding the development lifecycles and minimum mandatory requirements as well as an awareness of Agile and other methodologies where appropriate
- Articulating and quantifying business impacts in a tangible manner which allows stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Promoting and drive opportunities by leveraging methodologies to create efficiencies for customers and colleagues
- Completing all mandatory training and accreditations as applicable to your role and your team
What we require from the candidate:
- Experience in regulatory (projects) environment would be beneficial
- Financial services experience.
- Analysis experience.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business