Agile Working Options Flexible / Variable Hours
Job Description Summary This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in supporting our purpose of helping Britain recover. Across the Group our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You’ll have a variety of opportunities to learn, grow and develop, playing your part in our inclusive, values-led culture.
We focus on helping our business customers and being ready to provide support with empathy and expertise when they need it, putting things right when they go wrong with the appropriate treatments and solutions for their financial difficulty, providing fair and sustainable customer outcomes.
In this telephony role you will be part of a dedicated team providing support to some of our Business Banking customers who are experiencing financial difficulty, including the identification and support of vulnerable customers.
You will tailor your advice and guidance to recognise that different customers need different things from us to enable them to return to financial health as quickly as possible. You will work collaboratively as part of the wider Business Banking team to help Britain recover, whilst meeting the regulatory requirements of the role.
- Use your compassion to understand our business customers financial situation that can be challenging and complex.
- Show your passion for helping others whilst maintaining your personal resilience.
- Demonstrate your specialist negotiation skills to provide options and solutions whilst ensuring fair outcomes at all times, especially for our vulnerable customers.
- Through your understanding and expert rapport building skills you’ll have significant conversations with our customers to deliver excellence and build trust
- Adopt a learning mentality along with the coaching and development opportunities to continuously improve your skills and capability.
- Share ideas to improve the customer service experience.
Key Capabilities, knowledge and skills:
- Comfortable speaking, actively listening and asking questions on the telephone to gain a full understanding of our customers circumstances.
- Efficient and effective when handling customer telephone calls.
- Diligent of any risks to our customers and the Bank when making decisions. Using mentorship or advice where required
- Accurate, paying attention to detail when recording details and navigating around our systems.
- Compliant with all regulatory requirements. These will be acquired through our excellent training.
- Positive in your attitude towards change and have a desire to grow to be the best you can be.
- Proactive in identifying and raising improvements to process or procedures.
What you will get from us:
From Day 1 we’ll provide any necessary training and support needed. And when you’re ready you’ll benefit from a role hybrid split between home (c60%) and the office (c40%). The hours will be Monday to Friday 8am-6pm with no weekend working. Full time and reduced hours positions will be considered.
As a business we’re passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families. And just let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment processes, we’d be happy to accommodate them.
You will be part of a wider network across BBFA and Business Banking to support the delivery of fair customer outcomes and work as part of a team. While in role, you will have an opportunity to develop your skills and find out more about our wider teams to support your career development.
If you’re a person that sees difficulty as a challenge, has dedication to achieve and a caring hardworking nature, apply today.
We have put together a Recruitment pack full of really useful information about our team and our purpose and you can hear from colleagues across our team. You can find the Recruitment pack attached to the advert.
We also have other roles available in Business Banking Financial Assistance you may be interested in:
Business Banking Financial Assistance Manager – Limit Renewals
Business Banking Financial Assistance Support Assistant
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you’ll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you’ll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We’re focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.