My client is a hugely successful and highly regarded Financial Services provider who are looking for a Business Change Analyst to join their team to deliver business change across a range of exciting projects. They offer a fantastic working environment as well as an excellent benefits package including a generous pension, private healthcare, personal development training, rising holiday and lots more.
Due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced Business Change Analyst from the Financial Services sector, to support the business on delivering a range of business change projects across the full project lifecycle, helping to provide the best value for the business and end customers. Examples of projects you are likely to be involved with include Digital Transformation, Cloud Migration, Customer Journey and Data.
Business Change Analyst – Key Responsibilites:
- Support stakeholders with the articulation of Business Change proposals
- Assess proposals for desirability, feasibility & viability
- Help stakeholders with cost-benefit analysis and the creation of business cases
- Define requirements & work with technical teams to ensure traceability to a proposed solution design
- Help deliver new or improved products & services (through in-house developments or via a 3rd party vendor), ensuring alignment to the Architectural roadmap
- Support Business Acceptance Testing & Business Readiness activities
- Support the evolution of the BA Service through continuous improvement
Business Change Analyst – More Detail/Duties:
- Investigate business situations, e.g., researching, conducting interviews, facilitating workshops
- Document business situations, e.g., drawing rich pictures, context diagrams or process modelling
- Identify & manage stakeholders e.g., using a RACI matrix or a Power & Interest grid
- Elicit, analyse and validate requirements, e.g. Who-What-Why & Root Cause Analysis
- Document & manage requirements, e.g., Story mapping, INVEST stories, MoSCoW
- Work at different levels of details to support of the end-to-end Change Lifecycle e.g., proposals, assessments, cost-benefit, business cases, analysis & design, delivery and implementation
Business Analyst – Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in the Financial Services sector or a regulated industry.
- Adept at working across the full project lifecycle from project inception through to delivery.
- Experience in Agile ways of working e.g., user story mapping, backlog refinement and sprint planning
- Experience of using the Microsoft suite (e.g., Visio and PowerPoint), Requirements Management tools (e.g., Azure DevOps or JIRA) and online collaborative tools (e.g., Miro)
- We are looking for a proactive candidate with an Agile mindset, i.e., user centred, data driven, collaborative, build-measure-learn, embrace change.
In return, my client offers the chance to play a key role in a growing Business Analysis team within a very well established (100 years+) financial services institution who can offer great career progression and a strong benefits package.
Citrine Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this advertisement.