We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Manager to join a main dealership in Liverpool
The Business Manager role comes with a competitive salary of £28,000 OTE £55,000 with an excellent range of benefits.
- Hours: 40 hours
- Company Car
Key roles and responsibilities for a Business Manager:
- The control and maintenance of FCA adherence
- Working towards the increasing profitability of our Sales Team
- Supporting the Sales Manager to ensure the business meets its profit and volume targets
- Maximising profitability per unit sale
- Exploring opportunities and managing all enquiries
- Liaising with the finance companies to achieve the reimbursement of all finance commissions and payments
Minimum requirements as a Business Manager:
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
- Self-motivated and highly numerate
- Well organised and persuasive
- Previous experience as a Business Manager or in a similar role is essential
If you want to hear more about the Business Manager role, please send us your CV by clicking ‘apply now’ or by contacting Scott Bailey on (phone number removed) or (url removed) to discuss further.
Business Manager – £28,000 basic + OTE of £55,000 – Main Dealership – Liverpool