Interlock Lead – Compliance/Consumer Credit
Reading – 2 Days/Week onsite
We are looking for Interlock Lead who has experience in Financial Service industry within Compliance, regulatory, Consumer Credit, and B2C experience.
- Create plans that are interlocked with the factory WP leads for Technical Compliance & Regulatory requirements and ensure the right artefacts are provided by DSIs to evidence regulatory requirements. These plans are communicated and interlocked with wider business readiness teams (including LGRA).
- Ensure technical compliance Risks, Issues and dependencies are raised when relevant, have clear mitigation plans and are communicated and understood by teams and LGRA teams.
- Monitor and track Compliance & Regulatory deliveries against the agreed plan holding teams to account to hit agreed timescales.
- Communicate any changes to all impacted stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with people of all levels in various teams and multiple delivery partners.
- Ability to take large pieces of technical regulatory information and to simplify & chunk them into relevant information for the respective teams within business readiness.
- Working as part of the Transformation Compliance Team to enhance testing capabilities across key processes within the FS, regulatory & compliance landscape.
The role requires:
- Experience in Testing IT systems from a regulatory & compliance perspective in lending (ie loan management platforms).
- Experience with Insurance products, Consumer Credit, B2C.
- Must have experience of financial services lending environments, understanding of pricing and control in a lending environment, and proven experience and understanding of the related compliance & regulations within financial services & Lending
- Able to review process documentation, with key understanding of how technical specifications within an IT systems environment address regulatory obligations
- Able to review process documentation vs key relevant compliance criteria, and then collate evidence to help the Compliance Team build a go/no go decision for key decision gates.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to communicate, escalate and condense information effectively.
If Interested, Click on Apply Tab.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.