At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Seeking Customer Service Manager for the U.S. Bank 24 Hour Banking customer service center. This position is responsible for leading front-line customer service bankers who support customer inquiries in Retail Banking, Digital Servicing, Business Service Center and Wealth Management.
The ideal candidate understands the importance of being a customer advocate while balancing employee development in alignment with our performance goals and vision.
What would your day look like?
– 80% of day will be spent reviewing daily team performance, listening to calls, and establishing behavioral-based coaching plans that highlights areas of success while focusing on continuous, meaningful progress.
– Ability to document and deliver communication regarding coaching, development and/or action plans with each member of your team.
– Monitor staffing and schedule adherence, to maintain expected service levels that provide a superior customer experience.
– Ensure compliance to applicable internal policies and procedures; responds to internal audits, certifications and handle management-level escalations.
– Build relationships from the first day of employment that inspires team members to seek opportunities and establish long-term career success at U.S. Bank.
– Promote U.S. Bank products and services, celebrating achievements and identifying opportunities with a focus on improving customer and employee experience.
– Conduct potential banker candidate interviews.
– Adjust to schedule demands based on business needs
– Manage workload through strong decision-making, effective time management and prioritization of assigned tasks.
– Flex between a variety of communication tools and methods (e.g. e-mail, phone, instant message/chat, virtual video conference or in-person meetings).
– Displays strong written and verbal communication.
– Collaborates with peers, senior leadership and key partners to drive team success.
– Maintains a positive attitude while managing in a fast-paced, fluid environment
– Be a change champion!
Schedule: 5 PM- 2 AM Tuesday-Saturday
Working model: Remote- Portland, OR applicants only
This role has multiple levels, open to candidates with at least one year supervisory or leadership experience. The successful candidate will be hired for the level of the position that aligns with their experience.
– Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
– 1 plus year of supervisor/management experience, managing at minimum 10 direct reports
– Up to three years of relevant experience
– Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
– Thorough knowledge of operational functions, systems, policies and procedures of assigned area
– Basic knowledge of banking operations
– Effective leadership skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Working knowledge of computer applications used in area
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the .
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.