A fantastic, financial services organisation, based in Slough is looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to work closely with a Customer Care and Collections Manager to ensure the best delivery in service to their customers. Previous experience as a Team Leader within financial services or automotive would be beneficial.
* Support the team of Customer Care specialists with day to day activities.
* Carry out formal quality assessments against pre-determined departmental standards and provide appropriate coaching to Customer Care Specialists.
* In conjunction with the Customer Care Manager carry our regular one to one
performance review meetings.
* Ensure the Customer Care Team adhere to formal FCA and regulatory processes and policies.
* Identify training needs for the team of Customer Care Specialists.
* Act as escalation point for Customer enquiries and points of contention in the event
they cannot be resolved by the Team Members.
* Support the achievement of Service Centre targets by taking Customer Calls at peak
* Provide the necessary management information reports detailing key volume and performance metric information to the Customer Care Manager
* Ensure relevant statistical information is produced, collated and analysed on a daily basis to assist in evaluating the efficiency of the team and to inform resource allocation and service improvements.
* Decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively.
Experience in the automotive or consumer finance industry preferred
Previous experience in a Team Leader position preferred