CCP has passionately supported candidates with ‘customer contact’ job opportunities since 2010. We focus on partnering with our fantastic clients, immersing ourselves in their brand when they’re looking for talented, culturally aligned people to join their business.
Are you a customer centric individual who enjoys interacting with others while offering outstanding customer service?
Do you have a good understanding of sports and are keen to work in an inclusive, ambitious and vibrant environment?
CCP has been asked by an established and unique betting brand to assist them with the appointment of a Customer Service Advisor to join their dynamic office on a full-time basis. This is an exciting brand on an ambitious journey, innovative ideas are embraced with genuine opportunities to progress. As this exciting sports and finance betting brand continues to expand, Customer Service Advisors continue to play an integral part in the improvement of their products and services.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will strive for and enjoy customer satisfaction and effectively deal with enquiries in a timely, thorough, personable and professional manner. Customer contact could come via a range of channels including live chat, email or telephone. As a Customer Service Advisor you would then take full ownership of the enquiries and see them through to resolution….while being surrounding by dozens of TVs showing football, cricket and various sporting events!
The modern office is located in Central Hertfordshire, with onsite parking available and easy commutes from nearby stations. This is a hybrid working opportunity offering you the chance to split your time working from home and in the well-equipped and vibrant office.
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role you will:
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills, both verbal and written, dealing with enquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Apply understanding and empathy whilst proactively dealing with customers.
- Look to continually improve and be receptive of feedback and suggestions.
- Possess a good understanding of sports and knowledge of major sporting events.
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be able to offer a flexible working schedule, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Ideally have experience working in a contact centre environment.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Bonus Scheme.
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 after 4 years.
- Generous life assurance.
- Regular social events.
- Private parking.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Private health care.
- Various discounts for gyms, travel and cinema tickets.
Apply today if you feel you would be suitable for this role and be considered to work as a Customer Service Advisor for this unique sporting and finance betting company.
Contact Tan Rattan on (phone number removed) for more details.
CCP are proud to support many of the world’s best brands, helping them source talent, embrace diversity and build inclusive workplaces. To be considered for this role please apply using the link below, suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.