CMA Recruitment Group is working closely with a highly successful, well known global business based on the outskirts of Portsmouth, Hampshire. A rare and exciting project has recently commenced and a Financial Analyst is required to support this new, emerging team. This is a truly career-enhancing opportunity where progression is available and actively encouraged.
As a Finance Analyst, what will the role will involve?
- Act as primary financial reporting focal point for the contract providing the management team financial support and information to enable timely and accurate decision making;
- Perform financial estimates in collaboration with Business Partners and cross-functional teams;
- Interpret, analyse and understand monthly performance information, the drivers behind any cost variances and support the preparation of mitigation and action plans to resolve any issues;
- Extracting data and compiling performance reports while assisting with preparing variance analyses;
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial forecasting process across designated business areas and contracts;
- Evaluate the potential impact of Risks and Opportunities and support operational teams to identify and implement mitigation plans driving profitability;
- Provide in-depth analysis and recommendations for the business and support strategy development and strategic direction for the financial operations team.
Suitable Finance Analyst:
- Experience working within an operations-facing finance team;
- First class business acumen;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Experience of driving and delivering business results;
- Qualified or nearly qualified Accountant or similar.
Additional benefits and information:
- Full study support towards ACCA/CIMA;
- Hybrid working – option to work 2 or 3 days from home;
- Excellent long term career prospects, with global opportunities;
- Discretionary company bonus;
- Enhanced holiday entitlement;
- Enhanced pension scheme.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.