Location: Whiteley office based
Salary: £20,000- £21,000
Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30
Who we are: Onecom is the recognised provider of Communication Technology, trusted by UK Organisations to deliver unparalleled expertise and simply brilliant customer experiences to in excess of 800,000 Corporate citizens globally.
We’ve built an award-winning team of ambitious, inspiring and innovative individuals, who act with integrity and knowledge in all that they do.
We’re driven by our pride in our brand and our dedication to create a market-leading environment where our people can be the best version of themselves.
Want to join our journey? Read on..
The task at hand: We are looking for a Finance Ledger Assistant to join our Ledger team on a 12-month fixed term contract. Your role will be to assist the ledger teams with the daily administration of receipts and payments.
Responsivities will include:
– Providing support for the treasury, direct debit and sales ledger functions.
-You will be allocating receipts and payments and bank reconciliations
– Exporting and importing direct debit reports
– Assisting with uploads and creating of ad hoc manual invoices
– Ensuring correct and accurate information on supplier/customer accounts is maintained
– Ad hoc administration duties including post distribution and processing cheque/ credit card receipts.
You'll be great in this role if: You have great planning and organisational skills, with outstanding attention to detail and accuracy. Good communication skills are essential both written and verbal. Ability to work as part of a team and manage and prioritise your own workload.
To enable our people to do their best work and reach their full potential, we offer:
– Hybrid working (Agile working policy)
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays
– Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
– Day off for your birthday
– Employee Wellbeing programme and 24/7 access to Mental Health support
– Discount for all staff on tech and all the latest gadgets
– Discounted Gym membership and subsidised FitBit
– All expenses paid company events and parties
– Employee reward programme and annual awards
– Limitless professional development with access to our in-house training academy
– Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (based on length of service)
– Cycle to work scheme, fresh fruit & eye-care vouchers
– Access to our exclusive Onecom extras portal with over 3000 discounts for different retailers
– Referral bonus
Can you see yourself here? We would love for you to apply!
Or, know of someone who would be a perfect addition to our team? Let them know too.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Onecom wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in our Equal Opportunities Policy. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate understanding of the make-up of our talent pools in encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion. We ask candidates to complete our equality monitoring form as part of the application process. Responses are anonymous and the data gathered will be used to inform our future initiatives.