Finance Manager |£45k-£55k + up to 20% Bonus | 12m FTC | Wirral
Morson are proud to be partnering with a leading Manufacturing business, specialising in sustainable infrastructure products. This is an innovative and progressive business looking to bring in a Finance Manager, on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
The role is based on Wirral, Merseyside and will be office based, with some flexibility for hybrid working.
The role will form part of the management team and you will be required to prepare financial information, analyse results, and oversee accounting operations to ensure the production of timely, accurate and relevant financial information. The Finance Manager will prepare financial reports, mentor junior members of the accounts team, and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Accountabilities of the Finance Manager role will include:
- Management of the day-to-day financial operations with responsibility for monthly management accounts preparation and Group reporting
- Collate management information in a timely and accurate manner with reporting against budget and forecast
- Monthly reporting to the local and Divisional Leadership Teams on performance against plans and budgets
- Assisting with annual budgets and regular ongoing re-forecasting activity
- Management of a small team to deliver effectively and efficiently
- Cash flow reporting to Group on an ad hoc basis
- Liaising with auditors and providing timely information
- Monitoring internal controls, overseeing audit processes, and ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation (including tax)
What we are looking for –
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or QBE with experience of delivering at a similar level within a business
- Ability to manage and motivate their own team
- Confident and effective communicator
- High numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information effectively
- Well-organised with strong attention to detail
- Experience of working as part of a larger Group and divisional structure is desired
- Experience in Sage 50 accounts package
Location: Wirral, Office based
Salary: £45k-£55k + up to 20% Bonus
Duration: 12m FTC
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must APPLY NOW, making sure to attach your up-to-date CV.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview. If selected from the shortlist, a 2 stage formal interview process will begin.