Stratford upon Avon (2 days in office)
Salary to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
CV Screen is recruiting for a Financial Accountant based near Stratford Upon Avon (The role requires a minimum of 2 days per week in the office). The purpose of the role is to support the Finance Director with the management accounting and business information, and a range of other financial responsibilities. You will be joining a team of six where you will be an integral part of the UK finance team. Excellent prospects exist for the successful candidate.
YOUR DUTIES AS FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT WILL INCLUDE:
– Annual budget and quarterly forecast processes
– Monitoring & approval of expenditure
– Monthly management reports
– Regular and ad hoc analyses of business performance
– Assisting with production of the annual financial statements & provision of information to auditors
– Involvement in group finance projects
You will join a well-established business with a company turnover of over 30 million. The company operate within the agricultural sector and have an envied reputation within the industry.
The Financial Accountant will need to have the following experience:
– A fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or CIMA or ACCA)
– Able to analyse and present information in clear, logical and user friendly formats
– Able to recognise business problems and identify solutions
– Basic salary up to £50,000
– 25 days holiday
– 10% company bonus
– Private Health and Critical Illness cover
Near Stratford upon Avon – Warwickshire (Hybrid working possible with a minimum of 2 days in the office) A UK Driving License is needed for the role.
Commutable from: Worcester – Redditch – Cheltenham
Please send your CV to Matt Wright at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Matt for more details
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Alternate Job Titles:
Financial Accountant | Senior Management Accountant | Finance Manager | Management Accountant