Financial Controller, based in Cannock, newly created role £45-55k
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join our client who are forward thinking and constantly expanding.
The candidate will also be responsible for Human Resources, Data Analysis and IT within the UK business.
- Overseeing a finance team of 2
- Taking responsibility for the ledgers, payroll and management accounts
- Tracking the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Processing of all payment transactions and the timely preparation of financial reports, such as annual accounts in accordance with GAAP and Group accounting principals
- Seeking out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Reporting financial information to the board, preparing monthly and annual reports
- Monitoring cashflow and liquidity development
- Supporting the Data Analytics, creating stock control reports
- Spotting opportunities and trends within analysed data
- Using data to produce meaningful management information such as best and worst profitable lines as well as best and worst sellers
- Overseeing HR operations, including recruitment and on-boarding of new staff, administer benefits and compensation with 3rd party payroll provider
- Developing and implementing HR policies
- Undertaking tasks around performance management
- Maintaining employee files and records in line with GDPR regulations
- Ensuring compliance with labour regulations
- Overseeing the IT function, including the search and implementation of a new ERP system
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- You will be hands on and IT literate, happy with different accounting systems and Advanced Excel (Macros, Pivot tables, Vlookups)
- Strong Business Partnering skills to liaise with other areas of the UK business and wider with the group.
Hours : Monday – Friday Full Time
Salary £50,000 – £55,000 DOE
- Company Bonus
- Laptop / Mobile Phone
- 25 days annual leave
Hollyfield Personnel does not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from Hollyfield Personnel within 5-7 working days of your application, you should assume that your application was unsuccessful.