Randstad Accountancy and Finance are excited to be exclusively working with a business that is soon to be relocating to the Caldicot area. The role is the senior most finance position within the organisation, working closely with the GM, so would suit candidates that are used to fairly standalone roles, requiring minimum support. After training and once settled in the role they can be flexible and allow some working from home. The Financial Controller will:
- Oversee all aspects of the Financial controls in the businesses
- Provide financial support to the management team
- Producing accurate and timely monthly management accounts and year end reporting
- Ensuring efficient debtors collection
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and reporting to the management team
- Develop, manage and support the Finance Assistant and book keeping processes;
- Responsible for all aspects of finance including accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax, payroll, financial and management accounting
- Liaise with external auditors to complete the year end audit:
- Ensuring statutory compliance VAT, PAYE, EU Imports
- Developing policies, processes and strong controls
- Dealing with foreign exchange would be an advantage;
- Assisting with stock management and reporting would be an advantage.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.