Top Little Rock financial firm seeking a Client Service Administrator to serve as the true connection between clients and the internal team. The qualified candidate enjoys and excels at managing the day-to day operations, compliance, and technology and comes from a finance or banking background.
- Provide administrative support as needed: answer calls, manage contacts, manage schedules and produces report
- Maintain and retain office files consistent with firm/professional policies and requirements
- Send paperwork to clients using the electronic signature system
- Quality check and submit custodial items for processing
- Engage and support weekly Client Prep meetings, ensuring Advisory and Client Services teams are ready and prepped for upcoming client meetings
- Support client onboarding requirements with financial planning and investment management applications
- Prepare and produce back-office support demands for basic client account requests
- Gather and prepare necessary information for advisory meetings with clients.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-4 years of experience in banking/financial services including retirement plans and custodial funds
- Familiarity with MS Office, basics of CRM system, and basic technology.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Ability to handle stress in client relations and a busy office environment
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems
- Proficiency in Salesforce (CRM) preferred