Head of Commercial Finance, Sales & Marketing
To £110,000 + 30% bonus + benefits
PE backed Digital Technology
London + Working From Home hybrid
This established Technology sector disruptor has proven to be immensely popular across the investor community with yet another year of incredible growth and success forecast for 2023. The time to join is now, with sustained 50% YoY growth, exciting products being rolled out and multiple capex projects underway to re-enforce a market leading position.
As part of the ongoing growth of the business, this well-funded, highly entrepreneurial and fast paced company is now seeking a dynamic, revenue focused Head of Commercial Finance to play a key role in driving commercial growth.
Leading a talented commercial finance team, the role includes:
- Key financial advisor on business growth, playing a critical role in driving performance against strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Executing financial management and insight enabling sound decision making and steering business success, through commercial support & financial analysis of performance
- Providing insight, analysis and recommendations in relation to growth assessment and improvement, financial sustainability and investment cases
- Business case and decision support for key initiatives and sales opportunities, ensuring alignment with overall strategic objectives
- Advising on pricing strategy and structure, expansion into new markets, ongoing investment business cases, customer profitability
- Use of available tools (i.e. data warehouse, Salesforce) to maximise the quality and depth of analysis undertaken, and play a key role in influencing and prioritising further developments in business-wide data/analysis tools
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting for investors
- Customer contract negotiation, financial support to the bid process and new business opportunities
- Coaching and developing the commercial finance team, ensuring clarity of purpose, development plans are in place and a collaborative and supportive team environment is sustained
The successful candidate will be a highly credible finance professional with impressive levels of gravitas, drive and intellectual horsepower.
You will have an impressive background of driving the commercial finance agenda, partnering the Sales and/or Marketing teams, delivering significant and tangible revenue focused success, which in turn has had a dramatic impact on business performance.
Personality and behaviours are a key element for the successful candidate. Humility, business acumen, first class communication skills, an innately curious mindset and a confidence in your own ability are prerequisite to succeed within this this exciting, market leading growth story.