My client, one of the largest truly Independent Financial Advice firms in the West Midlands, based in the heart of the Black Country Business Community are seeking a new Independent Financial Planner to their highly successful financial planning business.
With a large number of established client’s and considerable funds under management, market leading technology, office – admin & compliance team support, fully independent investment and product offering, competitive self employed & employed remuneration terms as well as further support provided to allow you to grow your client bank with clearly defined adviser exit strategies, this is a sought after and ideal opportunity for the right candidate.
The firm compromises of 4 closely linked areas:
Wealth Management • Employee Benefits • Mortgages • Commercial Finance
With a Centralised Investment Proposition focused on very best independent outcomes for clients and no vertical integration, Advisers joining will rarely need to move their clients from existing platforms and funds.
- You must be highly motivated, professional and adaptable
- You will be naturally focused on client service and work professionally within the team
- You must be trustworthy, act with integrity and hold a commitment to providing professional and expert financial advice alongside exceptional customer service
- You must consider yourself a Financial Planner not just an Adviser
- You must be technically proficient
- You will be interested to achieve long term objectives
- You will demonstrate the ability and aptitude to build you own network for client referral
As all aspects of this role are adaptable to the right candidate including salary and benefit details as well as working location (office/hybrid or work from home options) this can be a tailor made as an individual relationship with Adviser and Firm, as such – Applications from wider geographical area are welcomed.
Apply in confidence for an informal and open discussion.