Our client based in Godalming is looking for an Investment Administrator. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking for progression in a friendly, supportive company. Our client is keen on personal development, with exam support including guidance, study leave and the cost of study.
- Carrying out admin tasks in support of the sales process and client review process.
- Communicating effectively with clients by letter, e-mail and telephone regarding their business with the company.
- Maintaining client files and record keeping to a good quality.
- Completing quarterly on-line training in anti-money laundering, data protection, fraud awareness
- Processing of new business applications, including checks to confirm the documentation is correct.
- Opening and distributing incoming post and sending outgoing post.
- Creating and processing fund switch reports.
- Investment Reviews kept up to date and completed accurately.
- Attending internal and external training events as appropriate.
- To undertake other duties as reasonably required and directed.
- Compliance issues, guidance, manual, logs and processes, training will be provided.
- Shows initiative and judgement when administering work.
- Is organised and prioritises work well.
- A good understanding of sales and client review process.
- Ability to use back-office systems, training will be provided
- Qualifications: A minimum of CF1 or equivalent and 2 years’ experience dealing directly with clients in the financial services sector.
- A full understanding is required of the different products relating to pensions, investments, life assurance and mortgages.
- Pension scheme on a non-contributory basis
- Medical insurance.
- Personal development- help developing your role, exam support including guidance, study leave and the cost of study.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.