Key Account Manager – Umbrella Services
For over 15 years, this household name within the Umbrella/Payroll services industry have continued to dominate the marketplace with innovative new ideas and services. As part of their growth plan for 2022, they are seeking a new Business Development Manager to take the business to the next stage.
Role for Key Account Manager
* Based from home you will be charged with developing managing a portfolio of exciting accounts with Recruitment agencies through strategic planning and delivery
* Ensure you are fully up to date with all legislation changes and guidelines
* Work closely with the onboarding team to ensure smooth transition.
* Attend training courses and corporate events when required
* Hit monthly sales targets.
Pre- requisites for the successful Key Account Manager
* 2 Years Umbrella/ Payroll experience needed, 2 years minimum sales/account management experience. Ideally within finance, but not essential
* Enthusiastic, self-driven and articulate. You will have a positive attitude that will reflect in your day to day duties
* Whilst you will be Account Management focused, you will be very solution focused and have excellent listening skills.
* Well presentable, both visually and verbally.
* Passionate about over exceeding targets and assisting a growing company
* Confident about presenting in front of clients
On offer for the Business Development Manager is a basic salary of 45,000. Realistic first year earnings are £65,000. You will be given 25 days holiday + Bank Hols. Pension, phone, Laptop all included.
Keywords | Sales | Business Development | Umbrella | Payroll Account Manager