On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Management Accountant to join on an initial 6-month contract.
Role: Management Accountant
Pay: £33.43 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
Contract: 6-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Inside
Core responsibilities will include supporting business decision making with financial and management information, mainly on production stock and manufacturing cost, to ensure compliance with financial controls, provide stock and WIP evaluation, perform variances analysis and contribute to the implementation and development of the financial systems and processes.
The role holder will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced environment and demonstrate the flexibility and intellectual capacity to support wider business requirements and to shape financial planning and forecasting whilst supporting and facilitating exponential growth.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation, and sustainable growth.
The ideal candidate will have advanced excel and powerpoint skills to build and maintain sophisticated financial models and to derive and present insightful information to key stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Required
- A qualified accountant with strong cost accounting skills ideally gained within a manufacturing setting
- Confident and strong experience in working in a similar type of role with demonstrable evidence of working to quality and time milestones
- The role holder will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced environment and demonstrate the flexibility and intellectual capacity to support wider business requirements
- Ability to build business relationships within a multi-discipline environment
- Advanced excel and powerpoint skills to build and maintain sophisticated financial models and to derive and present insightful information
Education and Training
- Academic plus any additional education: Degree or Equivalent
- Other: Professionally Qualified Accountant (ACMA / ACCA / ACA etc.) or part qualified but studying towards qualification
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”