We are recruiting for a well-established manufacturing business located in Suffolk. They are looking for a full time permanent Management Accountant to join their hardworking and professional team.
We are also looking for someone who will help shape the future of the company through financial insights and identify new ways for the company to reduce operational costs.
Job details include:
- Preparation and submission of the weekly forecast (current month plus quarter) for Revenue, EBITDA & tonnes
- Preparation and submission of the weekly Order Outlook reports
- Upload of monthly results into the Group Reporting software
- Preparation and submission of various KPI’s
- Completion of the month end stock valuation process (raw materials, finished goods & WIP)
- Completion of bank reconciliations
- Completing monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and their submission
- Responsibility for the on-going monthly update of the Sales Data Warehouse
- Completion of major supplier statement reconciliations & investigation of reconciling items
- Collation of the month end commentaries to support the P&L’s
- Completion of Sales by Location report and Average Selling Price analysis
- Preparation of data for inclusion in the FD’s Management Meeting report
- Completion of Sundry Spend analyses
- Organisation of periodic stocktakes
- Calculation, preparation and submission of VAT Returns, Intrastat and other Governmental Statistical Reporting
- Providing information for internal audit reviews, SOX audits and the statutory year-end audit process.
- Drafting and on-going maintenance of process notes supporting key processes within the Finance Team.
Please get in touch for further information.