Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 + bonus 16-32%, 38 days holiday, 10% pension
A FTSE 100 Insurance Company with an office based in Birmingham is recruiting a Management Accountant to join their technical & oversight team on a permanent basis. The main focus of the role is to provide professional accountancy and regulatory advice across all business processes to ensure the organisation meets its regulatory, reputational and commercial requirements.
- Provide technical accounting and regulatory reporting support across the finance department
- Responsible for analysing balance sheet control and possible integrity risks
- Produce high quality papers providing sound analysis and recommendations on balance sheet controls
- Monitor the technical accounting and regulatory reporting environment for impacts on the businesses financial reporting
- Manage technical issues across the department, liaising with key stakeholders such as Group Finance, Finance Technical Committee and External Auditors
- Produce quality departmental updates to Board
- Co-ordinate KPI, KRI, risk and control reporting across the Financial Reporting team
Experience and attributes required:
- Qualified Accountant – Essential
- Experience of evaluating risks and suggesting controls improvements – Essential
- Strong experience of managing senior stakeholders – Essential
This is a great opportunity to join one of the best employers in the UK who are renowned for providing the very best working environment for colleagues to thrive.
We look forward to receiving your application and will consider candidates from similar backgrounds who have project accounting experience such as Operations Accountant, Financial Reporting Accountant, Operational Finance Accountant, Management Accountant