Job Title: Management Accountant
Salary: £40,000 – £48,000 + bonus + 16-32%, 38 days holiday, 10% pension
A FTSE 100 Insurance Company with an office based in Birmingham is recruiting a Management Accountant to join their technical & oversight team on a permanent basis. The focus of the role is to provide professional accountancy and regulatory advice across all business processes to ensure the organisation meets its regulatory, reputational and commercial requirements.
- Complete a range of standard Accountancy and / or analytical functions including producing financial reports on:
- OSP oversight
- Provide analysis of balance sheet control data looking at things like statutory reporting, etc as required by the specific department to meet business and regulatory requirements
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of multiple business processes and different financial reporting bases (as required for role) to perform analysis
- Apply appropriate quality assurance controls to all work produced in the team to ensure the accuracy and validity of the Company’s financial information
- Undertake analysis of a range of business data and reports to provide recommendations on commercial viability and tax efficiency of proposed business strategies
Experience and attributes required:
- Part Qualified/ Qualified Accountant – Essential
- Experience of evaluating risks and suggesting controls improvements – Essential
- Strong experience of managing senior stakeholders – Desirable
This is a great opportunity to join one of the best employers in the UK who are renowned for providing the very best working environment for colleagues to thrive.
We look forward to receiving your application and will consider candidates from similar backgrounds who have project accounting experience such as Operations Accountant, Financial Reporting Accountant, Operational Finance Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Analyst