Randstad Accountancy and Finance are looking for an experienced Accountant to join a well known manufacturer in Llandeilo. As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Month end stock valuation, including mass balance reconciliation and investigating differences
- Attending stock takes to validate and sign off the count
- Reconcile the bill of materials held in the manufacturing system to the financial system (sage 200) weekly
- Set up new products in the financial system for both bought in and manufactured lines, including new product groups, customers and suppliers
- Ensure that the financial system reflects the latest Bill of Materials
- Complete detail pricing reviews to ensure cost inflation is being reflected in current pricing
- Assist in the month end process with various ad hoc reports
- Support the finance side of the department with various day to day tasks – authorising PO’s, payments etc
- Produce weekly outstanding PO report and resolve issues with PO originator
- Interrogate costs and identify areas where costs can be saved to include a review of current supplier contracts and agreements
- Provide cover for both sales and purchase ledger functions, as well as for the Financial controller when not in the office, this will include the preparation of weekly KPI reports
- Monitor project costs against projections
- Work with other members of the finance team in interrogating product margins.
- Be the first point of contact for the business for any sage or telecoms issues, reporting these to the relevant contractor and ensuring they are resolved quickly
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.