To see more Chinese jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Finance Assistant
The Skills You’ll Need: Fluent in Mandarin, experience in accounting. ACCA / ACA is preferred.
Your New Salary: up to £38k
Location: West London.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
What You’ll be Doing Each Day:
- Work within the Finance department providing support and ensuring all key tasks are completed on a timely basis
- Daily banking and uploading bacs payments, managing and improving the process
- Raising invoices and statements
- Credit control
- Monitor cash flow and prepare bank reconciliations for review
- Maintain accounting records including journal entries
- Assist with preparation of monthly closing accounts and other financial reporting tasks
- Assist with the preparation of various tax returns
- Any ad hoc duties as required
The Skills You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- Fluent (both written and verbal) in Mandarin is preferred.
- Experience working within an accountancy or finance function
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills
- Diligent work ethic and ability to prioritise whist processing large volumes of data
- Working experience in large media organization or corporation is preferred
Please view all our Chinese jobs at people-first-recruitment
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.