Williams Lea is hiring for a Senior Presentation Associate for our New York City office to work Monday to Friday, 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm!
This position will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Pay: $33.00 hourly
- Various health insurance options & wellness plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan, Including Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Presentation Associate position is responsible for providing presentation services for our clients. This position will also require the printing and binding of client presentations.
- *Utilize appropriate logs and/or tracking software for all presentation work
- *Thoroughly assess job requests and ensure appropriate completion of job tasks throughout the task lifecycle
- *Perform work in presentation design, including, but not limited to, creating and editing multi-page/multi-section documents using templates and style sheets for pitchbooks, graphs, charts, presentations, and other print/design projects; intake and workflow coordination functions as needed
- *Perform printing and binding of presentations as needed
- *Use established procedures, standards, and formats to edit, proof, create, or otherwise complete presentation requests to client satisfaction
- *Demonstrate proficiency in using equipment/technology/software and hardware necessary to perform job functions
- *Communicate with team members, lead, supervisor, or client on job or deadline concerns
- *Meet contracted deadlines for service delivery to our clients
- *Troubleshoot basic software or hardware problems
- Help to foster a proactive environment of continuous service enhancement and relationship building with the client
- *Perform Quality Assurance on own work and/or the work of others, as requested
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies, in addition to client policies
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience with presentations, preferably in a legal, banking, or large corporate environment
- Skilled in the use of MS Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio as examples); strong keyboarding and typing skills
- Familiar with other software programs for editing and/or creating documents, specifically Adobe PDF & Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop as examples)
- Strong attention to detail; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to apply intermediate requisite knowledge of appropriate grammar, spelling, and composition to work requests
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have experience printing and binding presentations
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Able to exercise good judgment to make decisions that conform to business needs and policy
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level
- Ability to maintain professional composure when working with immediate deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
Who we are
The ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress in a rapidly changing world. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We’re always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.